Join the search for Jesuit Communications Tagline and win an iPod
January 26, 2010 Leave a comment
GET A CHANCE TO WIN AN IPOD!
Join the SEARCH FOR JESCOM TAGLINE Here’s how:
- Anyone can join the contest.
- Text in JCTAG followed by your tagline and complete name/address/Contact Number to 0928-5049753. Example: JCTAG Media for Good! Juana Cruz/31 Mabini St Laloma QC/3452010
- Entries with the same details above may also be sent via email with the subject JESCOM TAGLINE to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry form may also be downloaded at our website (www.jescom.ph) and sent to: Jesuit Communications Foundation, Sonolux Building, Seminary Drive, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
- The tagline must reflect JesCom’s vision mission which is to promote the faith through mass media: tv, radio, the web, etc. For more information about JesCom, please visit our website.
- The tagline can be in English or Tagalog.
- A person can submit more than one (1) entry. By submitting the tagline(s), s/he warrants and represents that it is his or her original idea or work and that he or she is its rightful owner; it has not been entered in or won previous contests, and it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other legal or moral rights of any third person or entity.
- All entries should be received on or before February 15, 2010 at 6:00pm. In case two exact entries were sent in by different persons, the earlier received entry will be acknowledged.
- Criteria for judging are the following: (a) originality, (b)impact, (c) catchiness
- Announcement of winner is on February 22, 2010. Winner will win an IPOD 16GB.
- JesCom will own the rights to the winning entry.
Join ka na!
Dit G. Sablan
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. (632) 426-5971 loc 112
Fax No. (632) 426-5970
“Communication means a sharing together of what you really are. With the stethoscope of love you listen till you hear the heartbeat of the other.”
Monk’s Hobbit Notes: I submitted the following entries, but since most of them are from the Bible, they are not original:
- We proclaim Christ crucified (Praedicamus Christum crucifixum) (1 Cor 1:23)
- Proclaiming the scandal of the cross
- In the beginning was the Word (In principio erat Verbum) (Jn 1:1)
- The Word was God (Deus erat Verbum) (Jn 1:1)
- My word shall not return to me void. (Verbum meum non revertetur ad me vacuum) (Is 55:11)
- Evangelization in the Modern world (Evangelii Nuntiandi) (Encyclical of Pope Paul VI, 1975)
The Manila Observatory’s tagline, “Lumen de Lumine” or “Light of Light” is from the Nicene Creed.