A vision of the future Philippines when the Anti-Discrimination Bill becomes a law
January 9, 2010 11 Comments
The homosexual lobby groups will never rest until they turn this country into a Sodom and Gomorrah. The first wave of attack is by LADLAD to have itself listed as a Party of LGBTQ; COMELEC repulsed the attack on moral grounds. Now, they make another attack by seeking to have an Anti-Discrimination Law into place that protects the LGBTQ. May God rebuke them: “Thus far shall you come but no farther, and here shall your proud waves be stilled!” (Job 38:11).
Homosexuality is a psychological disorder, a delusion. God created human beings male and female. Being male and female is an objective reality. Even if a man cuts off his penis and a woman cuts off her breasts, the reproductive systems inside their bodies remain unchanged. Homosexuality is a lie concocted by the Serpent in defiance of God: you shall be like gods who can define what is male and female.
What will happen to our country when this Anti-Discrimination Bill becomes a law? I shall list down several scenarios. Many of these are already happening in other countries.
- Seminaries shall close for refusing to accept gay seminarians. (A new Vatican directive requires vocation directors to reject seminarians with homosexual tendencies.)
- The military will be emasculated. (Feminists have already successfully cut-off the penis of the lion in an army’s heraldric symbol).
- Bibles will be burned as hate speech.
- The Pope will be persecuted as the no. 1 homophobe.
- Children’s textbooks about Kings and Queens, princes and princesses, will be replaced by Kings and Kings, princes and princes–and they live happily ever and after.
- In the school’s’ values education classes, students will be taught the advantages of homosexual love and love-making, with actual demonstration. If sex education is allowed in schools, why not homosexual sex education?
- Songs praising homosexuality will increase in number. “Mga tambay lang kami sawa sa babae May mga babaeng manloloko Pineperahan lang kami Kaya ngayon bakla na lang ang aming iibigin Masarap magmahal ang bakla Ohh kay sarap… damhin.” (“We are only do-nothing bystanders tired of women, women who are cheaters, who only get money from us. That is why from now on, a gay is what I shall love. It is satisfying to love a gay. Ohh, how satisfying…to feel.”
- You cannot anymore say “Father” and “Mother” to priests and nuns.
- You cannot write “Father” and “Mother” in official documents. You must write “Parent 1” and “Parent 2”. (This was one consequence of same-sex marriage.)
- In birth certificates, the infant will not be labeled as “male” or “female”, but “to be determined at the age of discretion”.
- The words “Sons” and “daughters” will not be allowed. You must say “children”
- There will only be one comfort room for boys and girls. Or better: boys can go to female toilets and girls can go to male toilets.
- Girls will join the Boy Scouts and boys will join the Girl scouts. (This was a news item in Makati)
- The pronoun “he” and “she” will be replaced by another pronoun (see Psychology journals).
You can add more.