Posts Tagged ‘vasectomy’
(Monkshobbit: I got this from an email)
The burning issues:
Fellow Filipinos, the biggest issue in the elections next month is the survival of the Filipino family.
Many senators and congressmen have been trying to pass the Reproductive Health Education bill, a bill that will only result in big profits for foreign drug manufacturers.
These foreign companies, with the help of supportive legislators, will change the way we raise our children and our families by passing the bill into law.
You be the judge:
- Will you allow your children ages 10 to 17 (grade 5 to 4th year high schol) to be given sex lessons in school, complete with vivid, explicit pictures, by male and female teachers, who will explain only the technical and biological techniques of sex, without the needed moral and religious guidance? (Section 12, and Section 4-h of the bill)
- Do you want your teenage children (ages 12 to 17) to hunger for “satisfying sex” by using condoms and contraceptives because the bill, if it becomes law, will give them that right to have “satisfying sex” anytime they want to, and the law forbids the parents to stop them? (Section 4-c, 4-g, 4-h)
- If the bill becomes law, the government can punish you, as the parents, if you refuse to have your children be given the sex lessons in school. Penalties range from jail terms of one to 6 months and/or a fine of P10,000 to P50,000. (Sections 12, 4-h, 21-e and 22 of the bill). Do you want this?
- If the bill becomes law, the people of all religions in the country (parents, teachers, priests, pastors, lay leaders and others) can be arrested if they oppose this law. The same jail terms of one to 6 months, and/or fines of P10,000 to P50,000. (Sections 12, 4-h, 21 and 22 of the bill) Do you want this?
- If one of your children of minor age is subjected to child abuse, do you want the government to decide on its own what to do with him/her? Without your parental consent? (Section 21, a-3). Do you want this?
- If the bill becomes law, the wife can have a ligation, and the husband can have a vasectomy, without either’s consent. The RH bill will legalize this betrayal of trust between spouses. It will also punish the health worker, doctor or nurse who refuse to do this medical technique on the basis of no consent of the other spouse. (Sections 21, a-2 of the bill.) Do you want this?
- If you answer “NO” to any of these questions, find out who among the presidential, senatorial and congressional candidates have authored, sponsored or supported this RH Bill 5043, then make your decision whom to vote for.
- Remember, what is at stake here is the survival of the Filipino family — your own family and your children;s families. Choose correctly your candidates.
VOTE WISELY!!. . .SAVE THE FILIPINO FAMILY!!. . . . VOTE PRO-LIFE!!
(BUMOTO NG TAMA…ILIGTAS ANG FILIPINO FAMILY!! …IBOTO ANG
MGA KANDIDATO NA PRO-LIFE.)